Scrap Electronics Recycling

Commercial Electronics Recycling

Commercial Electronics Recycling - Roseville

E-waste is the fastest growing waste stream primarily due to the rapid technology change and this is causing a problem. In 2012, the EPA estimated only 27% of 4.4 million TONS of e-waste in the U.S. was recycled. The remaining 73% was either landfilled, processed in an incinerator, or exported to Asia.

E-waste contains hazardous toxins such as lead, mercury, cadmium and barium, which if not handled properly can cause health and environmental risks. For example, there is an average of 6 to 8 pounds of lead in a Cathode Ray Tube monitor and exposure can cause brain damage, blood disorders, and kidney damage.

GLR is a licensed and certified recycler that processes e-waste responsibly to EPA, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001 standards. The material is processed to the commodity level and then returned to the marketplace for reuse to conserve our natural resources. Contact one of our e-waste specialists to develop a responsible solution for your company’s recycling needs at (248) 547-2700.

*There are costs to properly recycle certain items and slight variances in pricing by yard. Please check with the intended location before dropping off any electronic related items.

Electronics Recycling

Consumer Electronics Recycling - Roseville

Electronic waste (also known as e-waste) is unused electric or electronic equipment such as: computers, laptops, monitors, printers, keyboards, mice, toaster, VCRs, stereos phones, vacuum cleaners, speakers, alarm clocks, electric drills, electric weed trimmers, etc.

Throwing e-waste in the trash will end up in a landfill which over time will expose hazardous materials and leach poisonous chemicals to the environment. It has been estimated that consumer electronics may be responsible for up to 40% of the lead found in landfills.

Help us keep our environment safer and cleaner for future generations.

*There are costs to properly recycle certain items and slight variances in pricing by yard. Please check with the intended location before dropping off any electronic related items.

Electronic Recyclers
Start Here!